Monday, June 15, 2015

Sharing Love

My dear friend and fellow blogger, Madhusmita at "Dreamz and Clouds" nominated me to 'Share Love'. It was early April and I was doing the "atozchallenge 2015" the whole month. I promised her that I would take up her nomination after that but it is already one and a half months since then. Sorry girl!

Once I accept the nomination, I need to do the following:
  1. Write about LOVE in ten lines of 4 words each
  2. Share my favourite quote on love
  3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
My ten lines on love:
 
"With a little love
In our hearts galore
Let us go on
In this beautiful world
And beautify it more

Love is the reason
We're alive and kicking
A smile, some kindness
Love is the stardust
In our languid lives"


I absolutely love the following  lines by Robert Browning:

“Grow old along with me! 
The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made. 
Our times are in his hand who saith, 'A whole I planned, youth shows but half; 
Trust God: See all, nor be afraid!” 

My 10 nominations:

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination Natasha. I am honored. Love truly is a wonderful thing. Congratulations on the nomination for Share Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you love lines! And Browning is a great quote on love.
    I Saw it on Facebook @ Life & Faith in Caneyhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..that's so absolutely cute! I'm so honored that you chose to share love with me! Thank you honeybunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, love is indeed the stardust in our lives. Thanks a lot for sharing love with me, Natasha. Love and hugs to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination, Natasha! I am sorry for the delay in hopping over. No excuses whatsoever other than life getting in the way. I loved your poem on love. So very heartfelt! Congrats on your nomination too!

    ReplyDelete

Loved that you dropped by. It would lovely to know how you feel about this post too :)