Saturday, April 4, 2015

D for Digen

'Digen' is the name of my maternal grandfather (Koka). To me, he is the ideal man. Loving, caring, honest, patient, truthful, liberal and foresighted; he truly justifies his name. Interestingly, unlike his wife (B for Bulbuli), he is quite an introvert. He seldom gets angry. But when he does, you better maintain your distance.

Name: DIGEN
It's a boy name.
Origin: Assamese
Meaning: Lord of righteousness

I am taking part in the Blogging From #AtoZChallenge [April 2015].
 

3 comments:

  1. Passing from the A to Z . Your Grandfather sounds like me (sort of) I am more Grumpy and grumpy

    I hope it is all going to plan on the grand journey to Z. . . Good Luck

    Rob Z Tobor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Rob, he's not all grumpy. He's very sweet and is amazing with kids. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Loved that you dropped by. It would lovely to know how you feel about this post too :)