Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WWW Wednesday 6 (26th February 2014)

I have been out of the WWW scene for a long time now and I feel terrible. So here I am and I shall genuinely try from now on to make this a regular WWW habit. 

 
WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers to the above questions are:

What are you currently reading? I am reading "The Sound of Paper" by Julia Cameron. My sister and I were scanning the bookshelves of a small bookstore and spotted this book on sale. The book is a  collection of short  essays on writing. My sister decided to gift me the same.

What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished reading is 'Asura-Tale of the Vanquished' Anand Neelakantan. This book was long due on my TBR. Even though I had done an interview with the author and promoted and reviewed his second novel "Ajaya-Roll of the Dice (Book I)" on my other blog Natasha'z Words.

What do you think you'll read next? I have three books lined up, viz., A Thousand Splendid Suns, Look Again and Rhett Butler's People. But I have not decided which I shall pick.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I really liked A Thousand Splendid Suns. I hope you do too. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Khaled Hosseini's other works..so I have faith that this 1 will be great too. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. The Sound of Paper sounds great. I own Rhett Butler's People, but I haven't read it yet. Can't wait to read your thoughts on that one.

    Thanks for visiting The Book Connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am loving Sound of Paper so far. Gone With The Wind was my favourite book while growing up, so I have high hopes from Rhett Butler's People. You are welcome and thanks for the return visit!

      Delete
  3. I second A Thousand Splendid Suns! (And not just coz Chrissi Reads is my sister) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...thanks for dropping by..BTW..sisters rock!!

      Delete
  4. I second A Thousand Splendid Suns! Its a brilliant read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i too want to read Khaled Hosseini soon...i have high expectation from the book Ajaya too....

    ReplyDelete

Loved that you dropped by. It would lovely to know how you feel about this post too :)