This came as a surprise :) I have been nominated for the sweet Liebster Award by my friend cum fellow blogger Dreamz and Clouds. Thanks a bunch girl!
On receiving this nomination, I set out to find out what this award is really all about. Liebster Award is an award for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers and for who someone believes deserve some recognition for their blogging. This is a good way to encourage people to visit new/interesting blogs. Some trivia about this award are:
- The word 'Liebster' is german and means dearest, sweetheart, beloved and boyfriend (really!).
- It is a chain award, that is, it needs to be passed on.
- One can either accept this award and pay it forward, or refuse it and interrupt the chain.
- There have been variations to the rules over time.
- This award is by the bloggers, of the bloggers and for the bloggers!
The rules of the award are -
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
I am accepting this lovely award and going to play along :) So here are the rules and I am abiding by them:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them--Done
- Here are my answers to the 10 questions given by my nominator:
- What do you like best about blogging?: It gives me wings to my thoughts and enables me to express what I feel and the number of things that go on in my mind and heart. It relieves me from the weight of my emotions.
- What is your favourite post on your own blog till now? The house that became home
- Are you a tea or coffee person ?: Coffee.
- What did you want to be when you were little?: An architect! (Lol)
- Three things you would not leave home without?: My wallet, a bottle of water and my cellphone.
- What makes you happy?: A good book, writing, watching a movie in the cinema hall and buying a pair of shoes!
- What is the most craziest/different thing you have done that even you had not expected of yourself?: Nothing as of now.
- What is the name of the book/movie (or both) that touched you the most?: (Books) The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini and Like The Flowing River by Paulo Coelho.
- What is your dream destination?: The world!
- If you were granted three magic wishes, what would you wish for?: Health of my family, world travel with my husband and a trip to the outer space.
- My nominations for the Liebster Award are as follows:
- My 10 questions for my nominees are as follows:
- What is the last movie you watched?
- What is the one thing you would like to do before you die?
- Which is your favourite season?
- What is the name of the book you loved reading but the hated the movie based on it?
- What did you have for breakfast today?
- What is your favourite cartoon character?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What is your favourite flower?
- If you decide to keep a dog (new one if you already have one or more), what would you name him/her?
- What do you prefer--the sea or the mountains?
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.--Done