Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WWW Wednesday 2 (24th July 2013)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers to the above questions are:
What are you currently reading? I am reading "A Quiver Full of Arrows" by Jeffrey Archer. It is a compilation of short stories by the author.


What did you recently finish reading? I last read "Can Love Happen Twice?" by Ravinder Singh. I did not like the book and to me it was a disappointment. You can see my review at http://natasha-pointstoponder.blogspot.in/2013/07/book-review-can-love-happen-twice.html

What do you think you'll read next? I am most likely to read "And The Mountains Echoed" by Khaled Hosseini and "Interpreter of Maladies" by Jhumpa Lahiri. I received both the books as birthday gifts this month.




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. A very interesting list here. Thank you stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. currently I am reading Mein Kampf (My Struggle) - Vol.1

    I finished reading a novel on UFO (forgot the name). Its about a secret mission for a Military guy to kill all who saw the ufo on a road trip. I loved it!!!

    Looking forward to read " Marine Sniper: 93 Confirmed Kills by Charles W. Henderson” which Tells the exciting true story of Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, a legendary Marine sniper in the Vietnam War.
    He's silent, invisible. He lies in one position for days, barely twitching a muscle, able to control his heartbeat and breathing. His record has never been matched: 93 confirmed kills. This is the story of Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, Marine sniper, legend of military lore. M WAITING FOR THIS BOOK SO DESPERATELY :)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name of the book you recently read is Doomsday Conspiracy by none other than one of my fav Sidney sheldon ...I too enjoyed reading it .. though it was atleast 10 years ago ..

      Delete
    2. Sidney Sheldon was my favourite author while I was a student. His books are always engrossing.My maternal uncle introduced me to his books..

      Delete
  3. I would love to hear your thoughts on "A Quiver full of Arrows". And the Mountains Echoed is in my TBR too.
    Here is my WWW:
    http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/www-wednesday-24072013-vol-5/
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Loved that you dropped by. It would lovely to know how you feel about this post too :)