Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Difficult Words


How often do you find yourself in a situation when you have to say something to a person which might often him/her...or strain your personal relationship...yet you got to say it to accomplish a goal or motive...or to avoid or to rather prevent future conflicts.

I have found myself in such situations quite a few number of times..the latest one being very very recent..I wouldn't like to mention the incident at this point of time though. In such a situation where I cannot avoid not saying because it would complicate things and my thoughts/feelings regarding that further, I look for a suitable environment or time...before meal or after, morning/afternoon/evening/night..then comes suitable mode of communication...verbal/written, letter/mail....face to face/phone...and finally the exact words to be said...and the tone of course... In short, all rules of communication are applicable... Believe me it's a very tough job...

One more situation common with me is when I'm intolerably angry and pissed off with someone...have carried/subdued my anger for long enough and I'm at no peace! And I have to let out my anger and convey my feelings to that person...Normally I am patient and wait till the time I can bear no more. There also I need to plan my words to reflect my feelings!

Although such situations can be tricky especially when it is difficult to say how the other person will take it an d react..The closer the person is to you, more difficult it becomes... It is also awfully difficult with friends because high chances are there that he/she would be offended enough to draw swords with you. Yet I have realized that such times need to be faced if unpleasant consequences (in the long run) are to be avoided...Sometimes we just cannot afford to be all goody-goody and allow to be made a fool...

2 comments:

  1. I pay a visit every day some websites and websites to read articles, however this web site presents quality based posts.


    Here is my blog post; friendly, ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My blog is the refuge for my thoughts. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Loved that you dropped by. It would lovely to know how you feel about this post too :)