....Amma


I have never met her....but have seen her only in photographs. I have never spoken to her...but have only talked about her a lot.... I had (till tonight it was 'have') a dream of meeting her, listening to her, seeing her laugh....and tonight decided that my dream shall never be fulfilled.

Off late I was told that she referred to me a lot, about seeing me, and of me taking her around....I am so sorry Amma that I couldn't fulfill your wish.... I am sorrier for myself that I couldn't receive your blessed blessings.... I am so sorry that I am not there.... I am sorry that I have failed miserably....

Thank you Amma for loving me without even knowing me... And I thank Him that he gave me a little place in your blessed life.

May God bless you.
May your soul rest at peace.
Ameen.

We will miss you all our lives.

Labels: